Launch Member

Contributor II

La Grande, OR, USA
First Name
Kallie
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Hello everyone! Thanks for all the Welcomes! So my husband Slimpartywagon has been raving all about this Forum so I thought I should check it out.

Hope to get some insight and some ideas on Camping, Fishing, Backpacking, and Help the mister with his trail rides. I hope to one day own a Toyota 4 runner this is my dream car.

Hope to talk to you all real soon and Thanks again for the all the Welcome’s!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone! Thanks for all the Welcomes! So my husband Slimpartywagon has been raving all about this Forum so I thought I should check it out.

Hope to get some insight and some ideas on Camping, Fishing, Backpacking, and Help the mister with his trail rides. I hope to one day own a Toyota 4 runner this is my dream car.

Hello Kallie and welcome to the OB crew....nice to see the other half on here as well. Good luck on the journey to getting your own adventure rig and look forward to both of your adventures.

Reactions: M Rose

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Heya Mrs. Slim! Figured you better check on the Mr., eh? Well he’s been runin’ all willy nilly acting out in bizarre ways so we’re really glad the brains of the outfit have decided to reign him in & take charge!!

Actually, I’d like to ask you to give Mike carte blanche (is that right? The French are so fancy & confusing) approval for any & all expenditures required to get that sweet Bronco in top shape... please & thank you!

welcome to OB, K! Enjoy this place!

(and Mike owes me a beer)

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Heya Mrs. Slim! Figured you better check on the Mr., eh? Well he’s been runin’ all willy nilly acting out in bizarre ways so we’re really glad the brains of the outfit have decided to reign him in & take charge!!

Actually, I’d like to ask you to give Mike carte blanche (is that right? The French are so fancy & confusing) approval for any & all expenditures required to get that sweet Bronco in top shape... please & thank you!

I hope you drink IBC

Reactions: Munga Brown

KRose

Rank IV
Benefactor
Launch Member

Contributor II

La Grande, OR, USA
First Name
Kallie
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Thanks Martin for the awesome warm welcome! I will sure to keep Mike in line from now on. So he won’t be running all Willy nilly on you all! I’m actually on here cause I soon wanna get a 4 Runner and talk about it and the adventure’s it will take me and my little family.
I gave Mike the message and he told me that family first before bronco needs but what he don’t know is the bronco (adventure machine) is family just the like the Dog (mutt F***er).
He owes you a beer for what( I will be sure he pays you one!)
Cheers Kallie

Reactions: Munga Brown

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

@Kent R this is my dear Mrs Slimpartywagon, Kallie, this is our Regional Director Kent you have been hearing me talk to on the phone. @Gabriel Bozeman and @Sandpoint Steve are Member Reps as well. I am very happy to have you here with me.

@Munga Brown, @Chadlyb thanks for the warm welcomes to my wife. I am sure she is going to have a great time here.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome Kallie!
Great to have you here on the forum. As for the four runner, you will not have any problem finding information on that type of vehicle its probably the most used by Overlanders.

My wife also is a OB member and has found the information on the forum very useful. Currently we are planing a Continental Divide Adventure and the forum is her main source of information.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Welcome Ms. Slimpartywagon! Glad to have you here!

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Welcome Ms. Slimpartywagon! Awesome that you are supportive of Mr. Slimpartywagon!