Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Cleveland, Texas, United States
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Biedanski
Hi, I’m Eric from Houston Tx area. I have a ram 2500 quad cab 4x4 with the cummins and g56 trans. Love the truck so far and things are finally moving forward with mods for the build. This seems like a great group of people and I’m happy to be here

Reactions: Pindal and Narbob

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Reactions: Txoverlandram

Txoverlandram

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Biedanski
welcome, im sure youll get the ram where you want it in no time. happy trails

Thanks, it will take a little time but it will come together. Here is a little progress on the truck93276

Attachments

Txoverlandram

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Biedanski
Welcome @Txoverlandram , you are in the Southwest Region. Check out Southwest Region for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks, I watched the threads for those so I can see what’s going on and get a little more familiar with the events and the OB page as well.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Thanks y’all! Can someone add me to the Southwest FB page please.
If you have requested and don't get let in soon PM me your name and I will hit up one of the Mods/Admin.
I think it took about a day or so for them to let me in. The Admins on the FB group are the same admins as on this forum so I imagine between life and the forum and the FB groups they stay pretty busy.

Txoverlandram

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Biedanski
If you have requested and don't get let in soon PM me your name and I will hit up one of the Mods/Admin.
I think it took about a day or so for them to let me in. The Admins on the FB group are the same admins as on this forum so I imagine between life and the forum and the FB groups they stay pretty busy.

Ok they approved it I’m good now

Reactions: Prerunner1982