Jabess

Rank I

Contributor III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Bess
Hello everyone. I’ve been lurking on OB for a while now so I thought I’d finally share. I currently am in the navy stationed in NH with my wife and dogs. We’re originally from Southern California. I grew up on quads and dirt bikes camping out in deserts like glamis and ocotillo wells but I’ve been out on the east coast for a few years now. There’s not too much off-roading that I’ve found but plenty of camping and exploring to do. I have a 2007 GMC Sierra that I’m slowly building. I bought from original owner a year and a half ago with only 67000 miles!D85803FE-BA6E-4BCC-94F0-B46C5C8356A7.jpeg

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome from Central Texas

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello everyone. I’ve been lurking on OB for a while now so I thought I’d finally share. I currently am in the navy stationed in NH with my wife and dogs. We’re originally from Southern California. I grew up on quads and dirt bikes camping out in deserts like glamis and ocotillo wells but I’ve been out on the east coast for a few years now. There’s not too much off-roading that I’ve found but plenty of camping and exploring to do. I have a 2007 GMC Sierra that I’m slowly building. I bought from original owner a year and a half ago with only 67000 miles!View attachment 105821
Welcome to OB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @Team Harrington your local Member Rep.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)