Enthusiast I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Coover
Member #

Hey Everyone,

We were hoping to get a list of ideas for small must have items, catch is, The lady wants to put some items we don't have on her family Christmas list, which would require a max price point of $50. So we were hoping the community here could help out with some affordable must haves for the trail or camp. Lets hear some ideas, can be 2007 Toyota 4Runner related, Camp, recovery, anything really, just max of $50. (We know that doesn't really include some the most important 'must have' things, but we can get those on our own later down the trail.)

Thank you very much. Robert & Wendy

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Last edited:
Reactions: PyroTek_98_23

PyroTek_98_23

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Coover
Member #

Some awesome ideas guys, thank you. I hope they keep coming in.

All great ideas... but when you need this.... you'll think it was the best gift idea under $50.

View attachment 129339
This is probably on of the most truthful posts I have seen :tearsofjoy: As a construction truck driver, I keep at least 2 rolls in my vehicles (work rig included)

PyroTek_98_23

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Coover
Member #

You could also build a great first aid kit for $50. Be wary of the ones you see on Amazon etc. The contents are usually the cheapest possible. Get the bag online and then use this list from the American Red Cross to build your own (or ask for the components as gifts).

Any bag recommendations? General Duffel or Backpack?

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

What about a Vacuum bottle to keep the coffee hot. Plenty cook sets, or a good fry pan camp chairs are under $50.00.

Reactions: PyroTek_98_23