Newbie from the Bay Area

• HTML tutorial

03TAHOEZ

Rank II

Advocate II

Newark, Ca.
Member #

Hey everyone, my name is TJ from Newark, Ca. I'm pretty new to all of this, recently lifted my 03 Tahoe Z71 with a RC NTD 6"lift. She has a long way to go till I'm happy with it but all in due time I guess. Got my OB# today and am very excited to get out and explore!

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Hey everyone, my name is TJ from Newark, Ca. I'm pretty new to all of this, recently lifted my 03 Tahoe Z71 with a RC NTD 6"lift. She has a long way to go till I'm happy with it but all in due time I guess. Got my OB# today and am very excited to get out and explore!
Welcome to the community! I am still relatively new to the Overland Bound community myself but I do know that from time to time, local events in the Bay Area are held. Best of luck outfitting your rig and exploring!

Reactions: 03TAHOEZ

03TAHOEZ

Rank II

Advocate II

Newark, Ca.
Member #

Welcome to the community! I am still relatively new to the Overland Bound community myself but I do know that from time to time, local events in the Bay Area are held. Best of luck outfitting your rig and exploring!
Thanks for the warm welcome! This truck is gonna test my fab skills for sure. I have my work cut out for me for sure... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H910 using OB Talk mobile app