Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, I just joined and am excited to get to know people in my area and to find some good adventures.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Lots of awesome adventures in your area, just ask the question on the sub forum's and use the Member Map to see whats going on in your area.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Doug, welcome to the OB family.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hey everyone, I just joined and am excited to get to know people in my area and to find some good adventures.
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community Doug. Glad to have you join us.

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound Doug... We were just down in Southern Utah in route to greater Phoenix. There are 100's of places to explore within 150 miles of St. George. Which model of Tacoma did you buy? We have a 2018 DoubleCab, Short Bed, TRD-Offroad, with now over 30,000 on the OD. Enjoy David in Boise, ID

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

21Taco

Rank II

Enthusiast I

St. George, Utah, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Dahl
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound Doug... We were just down in Southern Utah in route to greater Phoenix. There are 100's of places to explore within 150 miles of St. George. Which model of Tacoma did you buy? We have a 2018 DoubleCab, Short Bed, TRD-Offroad, with now over 30,000 on the OD. Enjoy David in Boise, ID
Hope you loved the area.

Just picket up the Tacoma a few month ago. 2021 TRD-Offroad , Long Bed, with Toytec 3" Lift and Wheels and Tires from the Dealership. Traded in the 2015 Tundra and I love the new Tacoma. Just cracked the 3K miles on the OD. Most of the gear from the Tundra made it over to the Tacoma and I had to wait a few weeks for it to show up so of coarse I got carried away with ordering parts. So it was mostly geared up from day one. Adding the hidden winch next.