Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

Hello all. I've been an outdoor person my whole life. My kids are getting to the age the like camping and I'm planning a guys overland trip up through Michigan UP and possibly Canada this summer. Many other small adventures await some planning as well. I've been an avid off roader with 4 wheelers, dirtbikes, and mountain bikes. Snow skiing and cars and and my side jDrone Photography business Fotomotion Drones keeps me busy outside of work. I have a 2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD and love every mile.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all. I've been an outdoor person my whole life. My kids are getting to the age the like camping and I'm planning a guys overland trip up through Michigan UP and possibly Canada this summer. Many other small adventures await some planning as well. I've been an avid off roader with 4 wheelers, dirtbikes, and mountain bikes. Snow skiing and cars and and my side jDrone Photography business Fotomotion Drones keeps me busy outside of work. I have a 2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD and love every mile.
Hello Chris and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Chris and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Dayle Fields

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Poland, Indiana
Member #

Hello Chris and a big welcome from Indiana!