Newbie checking in from NW Georgia

• HTML tutorial

RiverWagon

Rank 0

Traveler I

3CE14FA7-9442-41DC-A2EA-0E1397E548D4.jpeg Found Overland Bound thru a good buddy over a good bonfire, a couple ribeye steaks, & tasty bourbon tonight. Previous vehicles steered me toward other expedition style online forums, including a 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser that I enjoyed outfitting with a dual battery setup, an ARB fridge, & cozy comforts for the dogs in the rear. I’m looking forward to outfitting our Grand Wagoneer with a few street & trail comforts, including a dual battery setup and the ARB fridge.
The wagon is under slight reconstruction after a lost battle with a deer and a stone wall a year ago, but it will be back on the road soon carrying paddle boards onboard and performing some marketing for our business. I’m stoked to be part of a like-minded community again and look forward to sharing and receiving new ideas and experiences.
See y’all on the road, trails, and the web!
~ RiverWagon dude

Last edited:

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Welcome RiverWagon! Love seeing a Grand Wagoneer being put to good use! They deserve getting off the pavement and out on dirt road adventures! Benz.

RiverWagon

Rank 0

Traveler I

Oh, did you see the Wagoneer, concept vehicle, Mopar is showing at EJS this year? Benz.
~ Yeah I’ve recently seen the Mopar Wagoneer Easter Jeep Safari vehicle. I love the 70’s body style and trim. That razor grille is righteous. Clean lines and an awesome color too! I’d post pics, but I think I’m still an overland virgin poster so I’ll post em up later...

Last edited:

Richard Hartman 96

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Hartman
Member #

That's a beautiful Wagoneer you have Riverwagon! or at least that side of it! sorry to hear about the damage! I am also in the process of deciding what I want to do to my Wagoneer. I have a 4 inch lift but nothing else. I want/need the bumbers/ rockers / roof rack etc but I also really enjoy the natural lines of my jeep with out the rigging. I am truly considering custom building all my stuff and design it so that it can be removed with ease (if that is even possible) when I am not Overlanding. Just thoughts right now. My first goal is to actually take my family camping. Then we will see!

Reactions: ckkphoto

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

View attachment 52357 Found Overland Bound thru a good buddy over a good bonfire, a couple ribeye steaks, & tasty bourbon tonight. Previous vehicles steered me toward other expedition style online forums, including a 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser that I enjoyed outfitting with a dual battery setup, an ARB fridge, & cozy comforts for the dogs in the rear. I’m looking forward to outfitting our Grand Wagoneer with a few street & trail comforts, including a dual battery setup and the ARB fridge.
The wagon is under slight reconstruction after a lost battle with a deer and a stone wall a year ago, but it will be back on the road soon carrying paddle boards onboard and performing some marketing for our business. I’m stoked to be part of a like-minded community again and look forward to sharing and receiving new ideas and experiences.
See y’all on the road, trails, and the web!
~ RiverWagon dude
welcome to the site. Me and GaMtn80 also live in Rome. We get outdoors every chance we get. Nice looking drive!