Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

St. Louis, MO, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0KZH
Hello,

Just getting started on my overlanding journey. I used to do similar stuff on Motorcycles, but I can't do that any more, so I guess it's time for a truck and overlanding! Nice bonus is the wife seems much more excited about overlanding in a truck than she was about sitting on the back of a GSA for 10,000 miles.

The current rig needs a lot of work, it's just a stock Tundra at this point. My tent did come in, but its not much use without a rack to put it on! I'll post some pics once it's got it's game face on.

Hope to see you all around at future events and on the trails.

Cheers,
JJH

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello,

Just getting started on my overlanding journey. I used to do similar stuff on Motorcycles, but I can't do that any more, so I guess it's time for a truck and overlanding! Nice bonus is the wife seems much more excited about overlanding in a truck than she was about sitting on the back of a GSA for 10,000 miles.

The current rig needs a lot of work, it's just a stock Tundra at this point. My tent did come in, but its not much use without a rack to put it on! I'll post some pics once it's got it's game face on.

Cheers,
JJH
Hello Jefferson and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

mmbirtcher

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

St. Louis, MO, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Hello,

Cheers,
JJH
Hi JJH, welcome to Overland Bound! Just joined myself. If you’re on FaceBook, we have a growing group started just recently for St Louis area overland minded folks. We just had our first meet-up at the Schlafly Tap Room downtown last week! Hope to meet you soon

Here’s a link if you’re interested- https://www.facebook.com/groups/824630141237889/

JeffersonJHunt

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

St. Louis, MO, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0KZH
Hi JJH, welcome to Overland Bound! Just joined myself. If you’re on FaceBook, we have a growing group started just recently for St Louis area overland minded folks. We just had our first meet-up at the Schlafly Tap Room downtown last week! Hope to meet you soon

Here’s a link if you’re interested- https://www.facebook.com/groups/824630141237889/
I was in after you said BEER. I will check it out.

Thanks!

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Looking forward to hearing more about your build out.