Enthusiast II

Battle Ground Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Jago
Member #

Hello all....

I'm a two wheeled adventurer but starting to get the excitement for building a rig and exploring the PNW with my girls.

My current vehicles are a '12 Triumph Tiger 800XC, '06 KTM 525EXC and a '06 Titan CC LE.....But I plan on replacing the Titan with a Frontier Pro-4x quite soon and then getting that out in the beauty of the PacNW .

I hope to not offend too many people with my extreme newbed-ness.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all....

I'm a two wheeled adventurer but starting to get the excitement for building a rig and exploring the PNW with my girls.

My current vehicles are a '12 Triumph Tiger 800XC, '06 KTM 525EXC and a '06 Titan CC LE.....But I plan on replacing the Titan with a Frontier Pro-4x quite soon and then getting that out in the beauty of the PacNW .

Hello and welcome to the OB crew. Nice rigs and look forward to seeing your build and adventures neighbor .

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all....

Hi FrontierNewb and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

TrippinStfflr

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Rock Island, TN, USA
First Name
Jeremiah
Last Name
Stiffler
I grew up in Battle Ground. Went to Battle Ground High. Moved to Texas when I was 19. Still have family in Clark County. I should be back up there in a couple months. Maybe we could get together and drink some beers. I'd like to show my wife and daughter Yale res. Or maybe sunset falls.

Jago Overland Adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Battle Ground Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Jago
Member #

I grew up in Battle Ground. Went to Battle Ground High. Moved to Texas when I was 19. Still have family in Clark County. I should be back up there in a couple months. Maybe we could get together and drink some beers. I'd like to show my wife and daughter Yale res. Or maybe sunset falls.
Awesome, try and remember me when you get to the area and we can shoot up to the hills and do some exploring.

TrippinStfflr

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Rock Island, TN, USA
First Name
Jeremiah
Last Name
Stiffler
So much to explore in the pnw with just a short drive , the Washington side of the gorge has alot of forest service roads that always seem to lead to somewhere fun .
I've heard it has changed a lot up there. I've only made very short trips back to that area over the last 20 years. Havent had the chance to really enjoy it again.

Jago Overland Adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Battle Ground Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Jago
Member #

I've heard it has changed a lot up there. I've only made very short trips back to that area over the last 20 years. Havent had the chance to really enjoy it again.

I've only lived in the area for 13 years so I can't comment on what it was like prior to that except to say that I heard its grown alot in since then..... I can say its still expanding even as so much that we now have a highway named after the town. Battle Ground Hiway

Reactions: TrippinStfflr

Tinker

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

West Michigan
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klemish
Member #

Welcome! Exploring the PNW with bikes AND a truck... I'm envious! I really need to get myself up to that area, looks beautiful :openmouth: