New Zealand Roll Call!

• HTML tutorial

ryanjohnsonhunt

New Zealand Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Hi Everyone!

I am based in Auckland but frequently to trips up North around the Kaipara Harbour (South Head, Pouto Point, etc) and further south around the Bay of Plenty.

I drive a 2010 Jeep Wrangler that is also my daily driver. I have a few DIY modifications I have done over the years to make trips more fun such as onboard air (all 4 tires up/down simultaneously), converted the rear bumper into a water tank with 12V marine pump and water hose for showers or hosing down salt water, etc.

I'm hoping to help arrange some great meetups and trips for OLB members over the coming year!

Attachments

No Tar

Rank I

Contributor III

New Zealand
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Bichan
I’m new on here too! Love th idea of meeting some like minded overlanders, I’m south of Dunedin an have spent a lot of time down th Catlins, hope to get my members number soon

No Tar

Rank I

Contributor III

New Zealand
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Bichan
Here is our family rig, 1995 1hdft 80 series air locker front an rear, 12000lb super winch mounted in a tjm bull bar arb rear bar with wheel carrier 2inch lift and a custom storage box in back, late January we will be doing a massive overhaul on engine,turbo, exhaust, watch this space!!

Reactions: Luis Merlo