First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2NFZ
Thanks Hank! Joined.

You and I must think a like. I started a closed group yesterday to assist in creating a circle of friends that are ready to camp, fish, hike, or get outdoors. Not trying to reach the world, or educate the inexperienced. It's not overland specific. I created it so that when I bump into someone that is already active in the outdoors, I can have a way to connect with them or spread the word about upcoming excursions. In a perfect world, I'd like to build it up to 20-30 folks that are actually willing and able to get outdoors.

Last edited:

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Thanks Hank! Joined.

You and I must think a like. I started a closed group yesterday to assist in creating a circle of friends that are ready to camp, fish, hike, or get outdoors. Not trying to reach the world, or educate the inexperienced. It's not overland specific. I created it so that when I bump into someone that is already active in the outdoors, I can have a way to connect with them or spread the word about upcoming excursions. In a perfect world, I'd like to build it up to 20-30 folks that are actually willing and able to get outdoors.
Add me to your group! Kayak fishing, Hammock camping, Hunting or Overland/Exploring....I'm in!