US East New York meetup

• HTML tutorial
Late I guess . Just finished the last quick trip on the beach for this year . We got rid of the Trailer and I picked up an old slide on to do 1-2 nights. Just took it off for the season and already have plans for this Sunday , but I would actually try to make to one of these .Thanks for the invite. I need to update my profile picture

Last edited:

WinterJK

Rank I

Contributor III

Stamford, CT, USA
First Name
Regine
Last Name
Rossi
Definitely in for future meets - can't right now as I'm in fire school on the weekends and also getting ready for a national board exam. Thanks for getting it going, though!

Brandonjeep

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Danbury, CT, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
DeMunnik
Member #

Looking to meetup with other members and discuss rigs & Future runs. This is going to be a monthly event on the 2nd Sunday of the month. Keep checking for date and maybe time changes.

Don't forget we are not sponsored by AutoZone so if you need to order part's or fluids. We will be right there. Stuff like blinker fluid or headlight grease.
Will definitely try to make it...it would be great to meet some people here in the northeast!

06hyperion

Rank I

Contributor III

Moscow, ID, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Lasiw
Looking to meetup with other members and discuss rigs & Future runs. This is going to be a monthly event on the 2nd Sunday of the month. Keep checking for date and maybe time changes.

Don't forget we are not sponsored by AutoZone so if you need to order part's or fluids. We will be right there.

Stuff like blinker fluid, Headlight grease, Exhaust bearings.
I am looking for fully synthetic blinker fluid for a 2002 nissan xterra s/e. I can not find it anywhere in the manual. Does anyone have experience with this? Asking for a friend.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Not trying to jack your meet but we've got a huge meet up in East Brunswick NJ the day before. We'll have give aways, raffles, trophies, etc.