Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

Well it's official, unfortunately with me working full time and going to school full time I just couldn't afford commuting in a truck. I have picked up a Subaru crosstrek. This rig is very capable with some good ground clearance and the awd. I can't wait to start building this thing!
Went from this

To this

Laughing Otter

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

13973 State Hwy 112, Sekiu, WA, USA
First Name
Ansa
Last Name
Langer
Member #

Well it's official, unfortunately with me working full time and going to school full time I just couldn't afford commuting in a truck. I have picked up a Subaru crosstrek. This rig is very capable with some good ground clearance and the awd. I can't wait to start building this thing!
Went from this

To this
Nice!

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

We love our Crosstrek as a daily driver and causal off-roader! It still keeps impressing me with its terrain capabilities! Have fun with yours!

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

Thanks shizzy, I'm sure it will be perfect. And yes Daniel I haven't done to much with it yet but it I can already tell it's gonna be a great car

Fakawi Tribe

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Fresno, CA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Aguirre
Member #

Went from this

To this
The build is half the fun.