Dave Armstrong

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Utah, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7DOB
Hi Everyone.I recently joined the community and was hoping to find a meet and greet group.
I didn't see anything listed so I thought I would ask..
Have a great weekend!

Reactions: Cendee and SubeeBen

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

New here as well. Also from UT.
Hi Everyone.I recently joined the community and was hoping to find a meet and greet group.
I didn't see anything listed so I thought I would ask..
Have a great weekend!
Hi Sandy and Dave, Nice to meet you both. If you have any questions or need help reach out to me. As soon as my maps and rally points are up and running from our softeware upgrade we just did I will be able to create some fun for us here.

Grimmjpr

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

West Valley City, UT, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Castello
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7NFU
I've been lurking around on here for a while, but I'm officially saying hello to everyone. I'm Steve AKA: Grimmjpr from Salt Lake City.....Looking forward to joining on some fun.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Hi. I'm Tom, while I live in Colorado, I am working in Park City for 6+ months. There is a trip planned for the end of July in the Uintah's. Hope to see you there.

Reactions: Cendee

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

I've been lurking around on here for a while, but I'm officially saying hello to everyone. I'm Steve AKA: Grimmjpr from Salt Lake City.....Looking forward to joining on some fun.
Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Region. Keep an eye on the Rocky Mountain Rally Points. We have some fun things planned on a monthly basis we would love to have you join us. Events Archive - Overland Bound

@A-Aron and @Knitron our the member reps for Utah. Feel free to reach out to any of us. Look forward to seeing you at one of our outings.

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Welcome! Glad to have you on the team!

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Welcome! excited to have new member up our way! We're having a meet up at the Bountiful B on July 11th from 6-8pm if you can make it! We'd love you meed you in person. Here is a link to the Rally Point. Hope to see you there.
Northern Utah OB Meet & Greet - Reoccurring Monthly

Alberto Escobedo

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Miami, FL
Member #

Hello. Just relocated the Jeep from Miami to Park City. Looking forward to meeting some folks in the area, planning some trips. Thanks!

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Hello. Just relocated the Jeep from Miami to Park City. Looking forward to meeting some folks in the area, planning some trips. Thanks!
Look on the Rally points page, there is one for this week in Bountiful, Tuesday evening I believe. Good luck out there!

SKv11000

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Salt Lake City, UT
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Winn
Since this appears to be the official UT thread, We're Mark & Ally in Salt Lake City. I'm originally from here, lived in Southern CA for the last 17 years before moving back in 2017.

You can find us rolling in our evolving 2011 Tacoma :hearteyes:

IMG_2246.jpg

Last edited: