DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Hello everyone, I wanted to share with y’all my new trailer I just picked up after selling my old crux tent trailer. I am now the proud owner of an Off Grid Expedition 2.0. And let say that I already love it. It pulls great down the road and the features are pretty great too. I’ll post more about it soon as I play with all the buttons on it. But here is a quick pick of it finally home.

DD095D1D-4A4E-4EC6-8BC5-77F4D5603121.jpegE0E1E89C-F08B-429D-8571-E0C01C0CD35C.jpegA56F5F8B-FFEC-4A56-A9E7-84D171142A8C.jpeg

ovrlnd_escape

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
That's a nice rig! What's in all the cabinets?
On the driver’s side in the front cabinet is the batteries and the management system for all the electrical. In the smaller box beside the propane tank is the water heater and shower set up. Other side front is the refrigerator on a pull out and the small box towed the back is the kitchen sink and cook top. Using the fender as a extra shelf as well. The very back is the pantry section. I’ll post pics tonight of all of it. It’s an amazing package

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
The pics are awesome! Do you have a picture of the batteries and electrical setup?
It's kind of hard to get the right angle but there are 2 group 31 batteries in a metal box. Bluesea fuseblock, shore power/charger, inverter, and cutoff switch on the back wall. The emergency brake battery box is below the fuse block. A pretty clean install. There is a shelf above the battery box for misc items. Shelf removed in this photo. The 2020 models are slightly different depending on which inverter you pick.

IMG_5852.jpeg

Last edited: