New to the movement

• HTML tutorial

Bwoody

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Diego
Member #

New to this community but already stoked to be a member! I live in San Diego but travel as much as I can. Always down to camp, ride, explore anywhere. Hopeful to meet some good people and have a good time. Let's make it happen! Starting a road trip tomorrow (Dec 13) so if you're in CA hit me up!

Last edited:

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome! Where you heading on your road trip?

Phil Preston

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shelbyville, KY USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Preston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4LET
Service Branch
First Responder
Welcome to the life, and the great people and community you will meet along your journey.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello from The Inland Empire and welcome to OB! I know there a few guys in SD working on setting up a meet-up down there...if you are up in the Riverside area this weekend we will be having our monthly meet-up. Check out more info in Rally Point and hope you can make it. Catch ya out on the trail!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

New to this community but already stoked to be a member! I live in San Diego but travel as much as I can. Always down to camp, ride, explore anywhere. Hopeful to meet some good people and have a good time. Let's make it happen! Starting a road trip tomorrow (Dec 13) so if you're in CA hit me up!
Hi Bwoody and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Bwoody

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome from the Sierra Foothills Overland, if your ever in El Dorado County on the third Tuesday of the month check out our meet up/meeting on the calendar.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Welcome to Overland Bound! Hope to hear about your adventures!

Reactions: Elena Grace