New to the group - North Carolina

• HTML tutorial

tmolsson

Rank 0

Contributor I

Fayetteville, NC here. Always looking for something to get into. haven't ever really been up in your area. Anything decent up there?
Also Fayetteville, new to the group; any quick local little spots around us that you known of? Just looking for a few quick, simple day-trails or something to have some fun. Maybe let the wife take the wheel

alx_alx_69

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hope Mills, NC USA
Member #

Also Fayetteville, new to the group; any quick local little spots around us that you known of? Just looking for a few quick, simple day-trails or something to have some fun. Maybe let the wife take the wheel
We are doing a OB southeast meet in Uhwarrie on the 25 th of May 1000 am at the El Dorado outpost

Reactions: tmolsson

avgjoe624

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Member #

theres hundreds of trails on bragg, mott lake is a big one, boundary line lake, texas pond, almost any of the ponds around there have trails

Eddiebrs

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Phoenix, Az, USA
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Barrows
Member #

New member here. Charolette. Not trying to derail the thread here but I’m new to the Charlotte area. I was looking for recommendations for an auto shop. I want to have my transmission, transfer case and diffs serviced. Is there a place anyone in the area can recommend? I tried to find a 4x4 shop online, but it’s been slim. Thx

Reactions: JButtress

Lovejoy

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Fuquay-Varina, NC
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Lovejoy
Member #

New member here. Charolette. Not trying to derail the thread here but I’m new to the Charlotte area. I was looking for recommendations for an auto shop. I want to have my transmission, transfer case and diffs serviced. Is there a place anyone in the area can recommend? I tried to find a 4x4 shop online, but it’s been slim. Thx
#1, Welcome Eddiebrs.

#2, I don't know how good they are, as I've never been there. However, the one in Raleigh seems pretty good. I'm fixin' to grab a new bumper from them shortly.
4WP | 4X4 Off Road Truck Parts & Jeep Accessories Store
Hope this helps.

4WP Charlotte (Store #54)
  • 4004 South Blvd
  • Charlotte, NC 28209
  • Phone: 704-525-2224