New to the group - North Carolina

• HTML tutorial

Jimmy Schantz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

What about the group rally in Charlotte that just posted in southeast group?
Yep cant make it to that one i'm here in Fayetteville . I'M trying to set up a Rally Point in Uwharrie Outpost but i need to know who is wanting a patch and who can make it there. looking at March 30 there is going to be a Uwharrie Summit meet and great there its free

Reactions: BigBlueOx_TRD

Jimmy Schantz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Yep cant make it to that one i'm here in Fayetteville . I'M trying to set up a Rally Point in Uwharrie Outpost but i need to know who is wanting a patch and who can make it there. looking at March 30 there is going to be a Uwharrie Summit meet and great there its free
Anyone wanting to meet up Email me at ( jim35nc@aol.com ) or text me ( 910-273-7706 )

Reactions: BigBlueOx_TRD

BigBlueOx_TRD

Rank VII
Investor

World Traveler III

East Bend
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K04ACI
Hmmm....that's my birthday but I could possibly make that. I know another member that would be down also. I reckon put us down for a go and 2 patches (one for my friend who is also a registered member)
Thanks man

BigBlueOx_TRD

Rank VII
Investor

World Traveler III

East Bend
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K04ACI
Will you need our OB # also of attending?
I see the one on photo has the number on it.

BigBlueOx_TRD

Rank VII
Investor

World Traveler III

East Bend
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K04ACI
Jimmy,
How is the March 30th Outpost meet looking? Is this still happening? I know a few that would like to attend.

Reactions: alx_alx_69

BigBlueOx_TRD

Rank VII
Investor

World Traveler III

East Bend
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K04ACI
I can be, but I'd like to know for sure this is happening. It's a little bit of a drive to show up and no one else be there. Especially since the trails are closed