Contributor I

Shepherd, MI
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Vande Guchte
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8ZXP
I am glad I found this forum through YouTube. My boys and I have been looking to start over landing for several years. We have accomplished hiking lots of miles with the Boy Scouts and now want to transition to vehicles since they are all driving and we really enjoy off roading. I have a 1994 YJ, a 2002 Grand Cherokee and a 2005 Yukon XL that we are all looking at outfitting with gear for various adventures. I have already found some cool videos and build threads.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I am glad I found this forum through YouTube. My boys and I have been looking to start over landing for several years. We have accomplished hiking lots of miles with the Boy Scouts and now want to transition to vehicles since they are all driving and we really enjoy off roading. I have a 1994 YJ, a 2002 Grand Cherokee and a 2005 Yukon XL that we are all looking at outfitting with gear for various adventures. I have already found some cool videos and build threads.
Hello Jeff and welcome to the OB crew....Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.