Rank III

Member III

Pleasant View, Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Linder
Member #

Hey everyone, I've followed Mike and many others YouTube channels for awhile. After my wife drove our 98 LX470 for many years and wanted something different then my son wanted my 99 Tacoma I knew it was time for me to bring the green machine back to its former glory. Its a constant process of working on whats next on the list but a labor of love.
Anyway I've begun to realize I've been overlanding for years without as many fun trails as a former Scoutmaster and just someone who likes to get off the beaten path I knew overlanding was for me and I'm really liking the vibe I get from you guys so far. Happy to be here. I'm in Nashville TN area.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, I've followed Mike and many others YouTube channels for awhile. After my wife drove our 98 LX470 for many years and wanted something different then my son wanted my 99 Tacoma I knew it was time for me to bring the green machine back to its former glory. Its a constant process of working on whats next on the list but a labor of love.
Anyway I've begun to realize I've been overlanding for years without as many fun trails as a former Scoutmaster and just someone who likes to get off the beaten path I knew overlanding was for me and I'm really liking the vibe I get from you guys so far. Happy to be here. I'm in Nashville TN area.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you in TN is @Hank Outdoors
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: BigGreenLX

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to the Nashville crew! I work in Nashville and live in White House. Holler at me if you have any questions and keep an eye out for local trips and meetups.

Hank

BigGreenLX

Rank III

Member III

Pleasant View, Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Linder
Member #

Welcome to the Nashville crew! I work in Nashville and live in White House. Holler at me if you have any questions and keep an eye out for local trips and meetups.

Hank
Thanks Hank. Will do. I work in west Nashville and live in Pleasant View

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hank
I work in Belle Meade. Pleasant View is a nice area!

TNoutdoors

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Tennessee, United States
First Name
Adam
Last Name
ODell
Member #

Hank
I work in Belle Meade. Pleasant View is a nice area!
I live and work in Knoxville but come to Nashville from time to time. Would love to meet up with you guys sometime.