dgard1

Rank 0

Contributor I

Lynchburg, VA
First Name
David
Last Name
Gardner
Recently joined OB. There's a lot going on with this website.
I'm trying to determine where I fit in best and how I can support the overall principals of the website, both from a informative and financial perspective.
I own a 2014 Jeep JKU base level and would like to slow build an overlanding vehicle.
Time will tell how both objectives above move along.
Thanks for the allowing me to join :)
DG

Reactions: Shahn and PapaDave

überlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Kultala
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Army
Welcome to the club! I'd do some searches on here and see what others with your Jeep have done and just window shop for awhile, Soooo many great ideas, and I guess it doesn't even have to be your exact Jeep. Anyways, Welcome!!!

Mtnmn99

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chamberlain, SD, USA
First Name
paul
Last Name
piazza
Member #

Welcome aboard. You will find a wealth of information on the site. Also, people are very informative about both building your rig and what they use to explore.

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
The great thing about this forum is the diversity of interests. Folks can lurk, troubleshoot, get informed opinions on so many aspects of off-roading, vehicle camping (Overlanding), and equipment that works well for your purposes, etc. For me personally, I like to see what folks are doing, where they do it and how they are doing it. I enjoy the stories, the pics that are shared.

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Recently joined OB. There's a lot going on with this website.
I'm trying to determine where I fit in best and how I can support the overall principals of the website, both from a informative and financial perspective.
I own a 2014 Jeep JKU base level and would like to slow build an overlanding vehicle.
Time will tell how both objectives above move along.
Thanks for the allowing me to join :)
DG
Welcome to Overland Bound David