New to overloading! In Oregon

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just would like to say hi! I'm located in western oregon. Current setup is a 1980 scout II with a swapped IH 7.3 idi v8 diesel powering it! Non turbo
Dana 44 front and rear.
T19 4 speed and dana 300 transfer case.
A lot of work to get it here and a lot more to get it outfitted! View attachment 136010View attachment 136011
Hello Byron and welcome to the OB crew...great rig. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures neighbor.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
welcome @Byronscout80 ,

you are located in the US Northwest Region. Our Regional Director is @Kent R . Depending on where at in Western Oregon you are located, @Gabriel Bozeman or myself @Slimpartywagon are your closest Regional Member Representatives. @Sandpoint Steve is also a Member Rep for the Northwest.

tonight is the Inland Northwest Conference Call. If you have the time, I highly encourage you to participate.

Some events we having going on in the region this year:

June 18-21 Northwest Overland Rally in Leavenworth, Washington (registration hasn’t opened yet, keep checking in As registration is supposed to be open soon)

July 3-6 July 4th Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch. In Dayville, Oregon. For more information contact @2RiversRanchExpeditions

We are setting up more events, so keep an eye out for stuff happening in your area by checking out OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

If you have any questions feel free to ask. We are here for you.

Reactions: Byronscout80

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Just would like to say hi! I'm located in western oregon. Current setup is a 1980 scout II with a swapped IH 7.3 idi v8 diesel powering it! Non turbo
Dana 44 front and rear.
T19 4 speed and dana 300 transfer case.
A lot of work to get it here and a lot more to get it outfitted! View attachment 136010View attachment 136011
Welcome! Love the truck!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I don’t know Byron Personally, just through the exchanges he and I had yesterday.
I don’t know many people down in Boise, just a couple of childhood friends that moved down there after HS
We may know people in common! DG

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #