Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
We are getting our rig ready to do a newby (low impact) adventure. Looking forward to learning from this group.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
We are getting our rig ready to do a newby (low impact) adventure. Looking forward to learning from this group.
Welcome to Overland Bound, as Narbob stated I am your member Representative for the West. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike

Make sure and browse through the new member threads, it will give you a lot of great information and help you navagate the website. Check out Rally Points for local meetups and trips. We have a meetup in Auburn on the first Saturday of every month. It is held at the Round Table Pizza on Elm Avenue. Check out the Rally Point for further info and if plan to attend please RSVP on Rally Points.

King

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Bay Area, CA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Dolcourt
Member #

Welcome! What are you driving that will take you on these adventures?