New to Overlanding - Central IL

• HTML tutorial

Member III

Illinois, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Hewitt
Hello everyone! My name is Paul and I am just getting into the overlanding scene, I have been doing tons of research over the last year and finally decided to buy my first vehicle specifically for this purpose! I look forward to building my rig and eventually going out to some of the meetups!

Here is what I chose! 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 - I will be posting a build thread eventually! And if you want to follow me on Instagram it is @midwesternoverland I would love to follow everyone back and learn more about overlanding!
1A3A220D-A9DE-4762-8C3C-8915CFA9F0ED.jpg

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone! My name is Paul and I am just getting into the overlanding scene, I have been doing tons of research over the last year and finally decided to buy my first vehicle specifically for this purpose! I look forward to building my rig and eventually going out to some of the meetups!

Here is what I chose! 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 - I will be posting a build thread eventually! And if you want to follow me on Instagram it is @midwesternoverland I would love to follow everyone back and learn more about overlanding!
View attachment 135390
Hello Paul and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: MidwesternOverland