Timisaacs

Rank 0

Contributor II

San Jose California
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Isaacs
I am new to this site and have never been involved in a group which does overland. Looking to take a short trip to Sarah grass or slick rock. It would be nice to have one or two others to join us no dates have been set but I’m open for suggestions a fairly new been to Hollister a handful of times usually just stick with Heading Black diamond I enjoy that. If anybody has suggestions on how to go about planning a trip please let me know and some information on basic Overland gear and things to have a long on a trip thank you

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
Go to the FORUMS tab and then scroll down to Overland by Region toward the bottom of the forums and hit "subforums" under North America and then drop down to US West and there is your local region and people should see your post there. Probably wont get much replies posting on this forum. Its a great site and pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Timisaacs

Rank 0

Contributor II

San Jose California
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Isaacs
Go to the FORUMS tab and then scroll down to Overland by Region toward the bottom of the forums and hit "subforums" under North America and then drop down to US West and there is your local region and people should see your post there. Probably wont get much replies posting on this forum. Its a great site and pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.
Thank you