Cayce, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Heath
Member #

20200228_132930.jpg

Hello all!
I'm Ryan, or as my close friends and family know me "Ryno". Lots of very good information. Anywho so I just acquired my second 1.5 gen 2003 xterra. First one was totalled in an accident in 2015 R.I.P. this Xterra has special place in my heart though. It was my dream truck when I graduated high school in 2003. It's the very rare atomic orange and 4wd!. I bought it in February 2020 with 127,000 miles. It's not perfect but in overall decent shape. It was a northern car so it does have some minor rust issues but nothing major. I bought it for $2650 so I'm not complaining lol. I've always liked these SUVs. They fit my outdoorsy lifestyle and the reliability of them helps encourage me to keep doing what I love because at the end of the day I don't have to worry about making it back home. So everyone, meet Tigger!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 158233

Hello all!
I'm Ryan, or as my close friends and family know me "Ryno". Lots of very good information. Anywho so I just acquired my second 1.5 gen 2003 xterra. First one was totalled in an accident in 2015 R.I.P. this Xterra has special place in my heart though. It was my dream truck when I graduated high school in 2003. It's the very rare atomic orange and 4wd!. I bought it in February 2020 with 127,000 miles. It's not perfect but in overall decent shape. It was a northern car so it does have some minor rust issues but nothing major. I bought it for $2650 so I'm not complaining lol. I've always liked these SUVs. They fit my outdoorsy lifestyle and the reliability of them helps encourage me to keep doing what I love because at the end of the day I don't have to worry about making it back home. So everyone, meet Tigger!
Welcome To Overland Bound Ryan.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: ryno9562

ryno9562

Rank VI

Influencer I

Cayce, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Heath
Member #

Thank you. That's one of my favorites too. But my top favorite is how basic they are. Traditional manual shift t-case and locking hubs. The only traction control is your right foot. It does have abs which works really good (even on the loose stuff) and ya know for a 4000 lb SUV the brakes are pretty darn good. Oh yeah, almost forgot. They are easily repaired in the field too with minimal tools.

ryno9562

Rank VI

Influencer I

Cayce, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Heath
Member #

Welcome to OB from Texas! Always good to see a fellow Nissan enthusiast. Love the color on your X :sunglasses:
Thanks. As said in my original post. This was my dream vehicle in this color when I graduated high school in 2003. Only took me 17 yrs to get one Haha. Nissan only produced 993 in this color. So far I have only seen 2 other orange ones in my state and neither were 4x4.

Reactions: LD5050

ryno9562

Rank VI

Influencer I

Cayce, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Heath
Member #

Thank you to all who welcomed me to the community! A lot has changed since I joined. This build as I,m sure everyone knows will be never ending so please feel free to check out the progress! Click the picture below to continue to my build thread.

6879129B-3F4F-4CDF-B20A-CBA845F1CC16.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: RoarinRow

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
View attachment 158233

Hello all!
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad you could join us.

Reactions: ryno9562

GreenLine74

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Tombstone, AZ, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Townsend
Member #

Welcome and hope you are enjoying as much as I am.
View attachment 158233

Hello all!

Williamdavis22915

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Cobb County, Georgia, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Davis
Member #

View attachment 158233

Hello all!
Nice to meet you Ryan. Welcome aboard OB