Rank II

Contributor III

Macomb, Michigan, United States
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Oleson
Member #

Joined Overland Bound yesterday, from the greater Detroit area, own a 2021 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2.

Ordered a Prinsu roof rack, Cali-Raised lights, sPod touchscreen, rock crawling camera system, Leitner Forged bed rack, Weekender Waterport, ARB Tred-Pro’s, RockBlokz, under tailgate LED bar, hood channel LED mount w/extension. Next year plan to add iKamper Skycamp Mini, Decked and Leitner pods. Now just need to install everything and get out there!

Attachments

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Joined Overland Bound yesterday, from the greater Detroit area, own a 2021 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2.

Ordered a Prinsu roof rack, Cali-Raised lights, sPod touchscreen, rock crawling camera system, Leitner Forged bed rack, Weekender Waterport, ARB Tred-Pro’s, RockBlokz, under tailgate LED bar, hood channel LED mount w/extension. Next year plan to add iKamper Skycamp Mini, Decked and Leitner pods. Now just need to install everything and get out there!
Hello Todd, welcome to the OB community. I'm a former Michigander from the Grand Rapids area.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound
I like the color, from your recent purchases it sounds like you are off to a good start.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @James.Laidlaw & @Ohio Valley Overland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: tdoZR2021

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
welcome Todd, making some good progress on your rig, looking sharp!

Reactions: tdoZR2021

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Welcome, and WOW and here I thought I was the only one with an addictive personality to 4x4 / Overlanding Mods for my Ram1500. I'm going with the Prinsu as well, Since I went with the softopper I'm going with the KB Voodoo Mod Rack system that is designed to work with the Softopper, with MTB side mounts and an Awning Mount. I will go with the Prinsu Bed Rack as well to mount on top of the KB Rack. I have been collecting all my mods in my Garage along with new mods for my CJ5. I can't wait to get my LRAM 50 gallon tank in. The RTT is an after thought with 3 - 100lb pups that travel with me so I went with White Duck's bell tents for me and one for the dogs. Can't wait to see more...

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome Tod, you got some work ahead of you. She's looking good...