Burrotaco

Rank 0

Contributor I

Austin, Tx
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Burrow
Hey Everyone! Just starting out on overlanding this year. Bought a 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sr5 4x4 with 2.75” Toytec suspension lift and an additional rear airide 5000. Rig is outfitted with DC bedside electric panel, seaflo water pump, 2 x rotopax gas cans bedmounted, softopper, custom over topper rack, prinsu cab rack, 40” caliraised lightbar, caliraised ditch lights (all with factory hole switches, 2 x smittybuilt overland AT RT’s, 1 x Tuffstuff awning, Costway slide out fridge, custom water tank rack mounted, fuel 17” wheels matched to BF Goodwrench AT 285/70r17 tires. Interior RAM mounts x 2. Just getting started on the rig build! We have 7000 miles on it so far with 10 states and 11 national parks this summer! Can’t wait to get MORE off-road!

Attachments

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Justin, welcome from Oklahoma. That's quite a setup you have there.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is a Texas Hill Country Tour this weekend if you are interested.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.