Investor

Enthusiast II

Murphysboro, IL, USA
First Name
Loretta
Last Name
Golden
Member #

I became an OB 23934 member on June1, 2020. New to this group, but have been four wheeling and camping form a few short years. Looking to retire from work soon, to Overland alot more. I have a 2019 Jeep Sahara with a 2 1/2 inch lift, run 33 inch tires, winch and steel bumper. I use a small 11 foot camper with a hatchback for kitchen space similar to a teardrop. Looking forward to meeting many of you at some point in time on a trail. Planning a trip in August to Colorado and will call on those of you in the area for assistance and possible meetup. Nice to be a part of something bigger than local clubs.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
I became an OB 23934 member on June1, 2020. New to this group, but have been four wheeling and camping form a few short years. Looking to retire from work soon, to Overland alot more. I have a 2019 Jeep Sahara with a 2 1/2 inch lift, run 33 inch tires, winch and steel bumper. I use a small 11 foot camper with a hatchback for kitchen space similar to a teardrop. Looking forward to meeting many of you at some point in time on a trail. Planning a trip in August to Colorado and will call on those of you in the area for assistance and possible meetup. Nice to be a part of something bigger than local clubs.
Hello Loretta, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Retta1

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

tw1st3d5

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Florissant, CO, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kee
Member #

Welcome from Central Texas. I was actually just up your way a week ago picking my daughter up for the summer. We spent some time exploring Shawnee National Forest and had a great time!

Retta1

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

Murphysboro, IL, USA
First Name
Loretta
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Welcome from Central Texas. I was actually just up your way a week ago picking my daughter up for the summer. We spent some time exploring Shawnee National Forest and had a great time!
Shawnee is absolutely gorgeous, nice places to camp also.

Retta1

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

Murphysboro, IL, USA
First Name
Loretta
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/
thank you so much for the information. I have made contact with the Midwest Overland on FB, so hopefully I can catch a group trip. I have also looked at many of the online courses you recommended to familiarize myself with guiding principles.

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Welcome....do you ever get to The Shawnee?....I've been dying to get there