New to OB #9565. Looking for active group W. Denver.

• HTML tutorial

MichaelR

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Park Falls, Wisconsin, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Ruhs
Member #

Hi Michael and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!
Thanks, Jake. I see your in WI. My wife and I just moved to Denver from the Twin Cities. We own 32 beautiful acres in the Chequamegon National Forest. We've spent many weekends up there over the last 12 years. We just can't see ourselves giving up that little piece of heaven. Love it!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Thanks, Jake. I see your in WI. My wife and I just moved to Denver from the Twin Cities. We own 32 beautiful acres in the Chequamegon National Forest. We've spent many weekends up there over the last 12 years. We just can't see ourselves giving up that little piece of heaven. Love it!
Yes, I'm from New London, WI. I can only imagine how beautiful those 32 acres are in CO! I'm currently on a 50 state road trip and just finished state #5 AZ. I visited CO (#4) and was really taken by its beauty and outdoor activities. I know I'll be back as I was in CO a month and barely scratched the surface! Loved it!

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@MichaelR

Hi everyone. Just joined OB (#9565). Looking to find groups and treks in my area. I'm in west Denver.
Michael
Welcome from another Colorado member. There are a bunch of us here. Check in with @Gary Bzzz . He has been setting up some monthly front range get togethers at varying spots around the metro area. December's event was https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/colorado-front-range-meetup-12-10-2017.11026/

Look forward to seeing you around!
Boort

Reactions: MichaelR

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Welcome to O.B. going to try and do a trip in mid August to explore the Ouray area camping where ever. I go wheeling as much as I can let me know if you want to met up sometime. I also have attended the meet-ups Gary has been putting together, we need to get out and explore now.

MichaelR

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Park Falls, Wisconsin, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Ruhs
Member #

Welcome to O.B. going to try and do a trip in mid August to explore the Ouray area camping where ever. I go wheeling as much as I can let me know if you want to met up sometime. I also have attended the meet-ups Gary has been putting together, we need to get out and explore now.
indeed... nothing like the present.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to OB from the Sierra Foothills of CA.