New-To-Me Rig Hummer H3

• HTML tutorial

Skullman

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sturgis Michigan
Member #

Hello Kurt. I was intrigued by your story. I also have an H3 Adventure with the In-line 5 cylinder. I have had it 5 years and it has 140,000 miles. The only “trouble” I have experienced is replacing the ball joints. I love the 3 especially because it is different. I just returned from a week long ride with the Mile High Jeep Club and was able to do everything similarly equipped Jeep did. I hope you enjoy your H3 as much as I have enjoyed mine now that the warranty work is complete .

Attachments

Reactions: Kurt Struss

Kurt Struss

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Michigan
First Name
Kurt
Last Name
Struss
Member #

Hello Kurt. I was intrigued by your story. I also have an H3 Adventure with the In-line 5 cylinder. I have had it 5 years and it has 140,000 miles. The only “trouble” I have experienced is replacing the ball joints. I love the 3 especially because it is different. I just returned from a week long ride with the Mile High Jeep Club and was able to do everything similarly equipped Jeep did. I hope you enjoy your H3 as much as I have enjoyed mine now that the warranty work is complete .
Hi,
Thanks. I love that everything is “like new”. I ran up to Gaylord Mi. recently and it allowed me to put coin in the trust bank with her. I have the inverter in now and use it frequently. Next will be getting all the outfitting done for overland. Here is a shot from this week in lower Michigan:

IMG_4139.JPG

Reactions: VDawg1115 and DanW