New to forum and overloading

• HTML tutorial

Gypsy Wagon

Rank 0

Traveler I

TN
Hi all!

We live in Northeast TN and are overloading novices. Actually, not even novices yet as the Gypsy Wagon is not yet complete. We have purchased an Alu-Cab Khaya and are currently trying to figure out if it will go in an older generation, low mileage Tundra or a newer Tacoma. Leaning toward the Tundra for the space, V8, and its a long bed.

We have two dogs that will be gypsy dogs, traveling with us.

The map on the wall has push pins for all the places we want to explore and are excited to begin the journey later this Fall.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all!

We live in Northeast TN and are overloading novices. Actually, not even novices yet as the Gypsy Wagon is not yet complete. We have purchased an Alu-Cab Khaya and are currently trying to figure out if it will go in an older generation, low mileage Tundra or a newer Tacoma. Leaning toward the Tundra for the space, V8, and its a long bed.

We have two dogs that will be gypsy dogs, traveling with us.

The map on the wall has push pins for all the places we want to explore and are excited to begin the journey later this Fall.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Dan B

Rank 0

Traveler I

ATLANTA,GA
Member #

I am still in the day dreaming stages of overloading but after daily internet research I am leaning towards a new Tundra too. Seems like more future flexibility.....towing, etc..Although I really like the Tacomas. Good luck and hope to see some pics of your rig soon Dan

Gypsy Wagon

Rank 0

Traveler I

TN
I am still in the day dreaming stages of overloading but after daily internet research I am leaning towards a new Tundra too. Seems like more future flexibility.....towing, etc..Although I really like the Tacomas. Good luck and hope to see some pics of your rig soon Dan
Khaya is scheduled for last week of September. Will post pics when it is done. We have decided on the Tundra and are terribly excited!

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

flyingnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Boise, ID
Member #

Hey congrats on the new Tundra or soon to be so. Welcome aboard cant wait to hear about the upcoming adventures.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Overlanding is great and worth the dream......

Start a build page for your vehicle and we can follow along as you build your dream.

Jim