Rank II

Enthusiast I

55°45'36.9"N 8°55'45.8"E
First Name
Gloin
Last Name
Thorøe
Member #

Yes, then it was time to build a new setup for my prairie wagon, as I have now after a year of use found all my minuses and pluses, and therefore must have made a new setup where only my pluses should be there and that is being built to fit my equipment, here is a photo of the old setup and then there are a few of the new setup and there will be more as it progresses

Attachments

Reactions: RoarinRow and Road

Customkiile

Rank II

Enthusiast I

55°45'36.9"N 8°55'45.8"E
First Name
Gloin
Last Name
Thorøe
Member #

Yes, then it was time to build a new setup for my prairie wagon, as I have now after a year of use found all my minuses and pluses, and therefore must have made a new setup where only my pluses should be there and that is being built to fit my equipment, here is a photo of the old setup and then there are a few of the new setup and there will be more as it progresses
Yes, today I have come a little further with my new setup for my patrol, it must be thought and measured and find out what you want and what you need, so yes it takes time, but I have also, do not rush me with it, since I have one in the car now but just want a new and a little different

Attachments

Reactions: RoarinRow