New Partner Steel Stove (very different)

• HTML tutorial

Biker Eagle

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
I've been wanting a Cook Partner stove for a while, but, what I really wanted was compact and durable. Well now I have it...the Partner one burner stove. It's a compact 12 1/2" wide x 9 1/2" deep x 3" tall, but still extremely sturdy at about 7lbs. OK4WD has them for $209. It's going with me on a road trip tomorrow. It's really nice lookin. Comes with its own hose and bulk propane bottle connection.
Partner stove closed.jpg Partner stove open.JPG

Biker Eagle

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
Just back from north Georgia and first use of the stove. Well, it boils water in about 2 1/2 minutes and simmers well for keeping your coffee hot. Struggled with the latch releasing, and finally figured out that the 2 metal rods for securing the wind deflectors must be stored all the way to the front of the stove. Also, the grill your pots rest on is welded to the stove which makes cleanup a little tricky after you've fried some bacon. Quality is outstanding and cooks fine, just has a couple of sniglets. My SIL is looking forward to inheriting this stove, as he said this sucker is gonna outlive you big time. He's probably right.

Truckee

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Bay Area, CA
Grill welded to stove? The grill and burner slide and pop out as one (in your case, slides towards the left, looking straight at the stove). I think it is one of the easiest stoves to clean.