New overlanding YouTube channel based around the Ozark mountains

• HTML tutorial

Jason Harris

Rank II

Advocate II

Hi my name is Jason Harris, I’ve started a new YouTube channel about overlanding in the Ozark regions of Arkansas and Missouri. We always as well have trips out west and last year we did a big 6000 mile trip out east and threw the entire state of Florida following the entire coast and threw Everglades and Ocala national forest. There will be a new video on avarage once a week with a mixture of trips, vehicle walk arounds, tech, and product reviews. Tune in, and subscribe and I don’t think you will be disappointed

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

Subscribed.

I'm in Kansas but have been in the Ozarks many times. Once my Rover is up and running I want to take a few trips in your area; it'll be good to see what you post about the area.

NRoofless_garage

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

South Carolina
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Hi my name is Jason Harris, I’ve started a new YouTube channel about overlanding in the Ozark regions of Arkansas and Missouri. We always as well have trips out west and last year we did a big 6000 mile trip out east and threw the entire state of Florida following the entire coast and threw Everglades and Ocala national forest. There will be a new video on avarage once a week with a mixture of trips, vehicle walk arounds, tech, and product reviews. Tune in, and subscribe and I don’t think you will be disappointed
Subbed man! My YouTube channel is Roofless Garage. Also overlanding related.

Sent from my Pixel XL using OB Talk mobile app

NRoofless_garage

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

South Carolina
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Reactions: Correus

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Member #

Yessir, sure is! Mostly using it to keep some memories... Had two other channels in the past but was never really serious about the editing. Wife has a MacBook which makes editing much easier and less time consuming.

Sent from my Pixel XL using OB Talk mobile app
Sweet...I'll subscribe.

I enjoy YouTube, but I've never gotten the knack for recording and uploading.

Jason Harris

Rank II

Advocate II

Thanks guys, the ozarks are a really good area that are not shown as much as other parts but are very beautiful and have a lot of area and certain parts are fairly remote. I’ve been wondering around this area for 20 years and have found a lot of neat stuff and look forward to sharing it with everybody

Reactions: Correus

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Member #

I love the Ozarks. Have tried to get SWMBO to move there for years, but she doesn't want to leave family. Closest we got was the Union/Washington area due to a work transfer.

Do you like caving? There are a bunch in there, especially along the boarder of MO/AR.

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Member #

Love your rover by the way I’ve always had a love for all land rivers and range rovers
Thanks. I was hoping to have Grover back up and running by the end of summer but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I've ran into a major mechanical glitch that I can't seem to find a fix for, nor can the other Rover people and mechanics I've talked to about it.

Reactions: Jason Harris

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Member #

What is going on with it
The steering relay is being a real PITA. It's a 60+ year old relay that isn't wanting to play nice with new parts. At first the inner shaft and spring didn't want to go back inside its housing. Then the spring - a.k.a. Satan spring - decided it didn't care much for new phenolic bushing and has destroyed 4 sets along with their washers.

Once new parts were acquired it should of been a two day rebuild - it's now going on 6 weeks. Other Rover owners and mechanics are stymied as to what the issue is.

It has now pushed the entire rebuild off it's time schedule.