Rank 0

Contributor II

Mustang, OK, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
M
Greetings, all.

I am brand new to overlanding, though I have been watching a lot of Youtube and reading up. I have a '13 Tacoma TRD Sport that I recently got new AT tires for that I'd like to get dirty. I have done mild 4-wheeling in the past with other vehicles, but seeing the modifications that are possible on my platform and the adventures that can be had, I stumbled onto this forum looking for routes to try.

I also enjoy other outdoor pursuits such as bushcraft, backpacking, paddling, hunting, fishing, and more. Also some indoor pursuits such as vidya and tabletop games :)

I am in the Yukon area of Oklahoma, so if any locals have any advice or routes to share, I'd love to exchange with universal currency (beer).

Reactions: Iwata77

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Greetings, all.

I am brand new to overlanding, though I have been watching a lot of Youtube and reading up. I have a '13 Tacoma TRD Sport that I recently got new AT tires for that I'd like to get dirty. I have done mild 4-wheeling in the past with other vehicles, but seeing the modifications that are possible on my platform and the adventures that can be had, I stumbled onto this forum looking for routes to try.

I also enjoy other outdoor pursuits such as bushcraft, backpacking, paddling, hunting, fishing, and more. Also some indoor pursuits such as vidya and tabletop games :)

I am in the Yukon area of Oklahoma, so if any locals have any advice or routes to share, I'd love to exchange with universal currency (beer).

Hi Grindstone and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Grindstone

Rank 0

Contributor II

Mustang, OK, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
M
Thanks, all, for the welcome.

I've been looking at the OAT. I have also been looking for GPS files on the Ozark Overland Trail and the Trans-Ouachita Route/High Water Route.