Launch Member

Traveler II

Georgia
First Name
Ruben
Last Name
Garza
Member #

So I’m in the savannah, ga area and riding a stock pro4x. I really would like to join anyone who is willing to take a newbie. Still getting things together, but I would really just like to start an adventure and learn whatever I can for future adventures. Thank you all for reading and please let me know if you are willing to take on a newbie lol.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
So I’m in the savannah, ga area and riding a stock pro4x. I really would like to join anyone who is willing to take a newbie. Still getting things together, but I would really just like to start an adventure and learn whatever I can for future adventures. Thank you all for reading and please let me know if you are willing to take on a newbie lol.
We all are ready to take on noobs.

Jr1125

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler II

Georgia
First Name
Ruben
Last Name
Garza
Member #

Moody Forest Wildlife Management Area is about 2 hours West of Savannah. That'd be a good place to explore.
Awesome thanks, also on the map it shows two trails. Are they for off-roading it just said trail on them.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Welcome to the OB community.