Member I

Southlake, TX, USA
First Name
Karan
Last Name
Narang
Member #

All very nice!
i looked at all of these and more. Most of them coming in between $20k and $35k whichI thought were definitely overpriced and didn’t think would hold up long. I even saw used Moby trailers for ~$25k. Then I came across the Opus. Tent top not my first preference but the value for money was comparatively amazing + the build quality. To top it off, I got an OP4 with list price of ~$28k for $20k, so it all added up.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Looks like they copied the Earth Cruiser layout & put it on a trailer. Nice but I don't want to pull a trailer myself.
I don't want to pull a trailer that heavy for sure. I guess the problem with making them strong enough to handle traveling off road is it makes them heavier. Since I already invested in and bought a RTT my goal is a hard trailer that sleeps at least 2 instead of a tent trailer so I can mount the tent on top of the trailer and expand sleeping from 2 to 4 or 5! Not ready for a $20k or more payment right now so I'll just keep researching. I do like the OP4, just need a hard top to mount my existing RTT on.