Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Kelyn
Last Name
Lampkin
Member #

Hey OB Community. Finally joined after browsing the site more than a handful of times. I'm currently in the beginning stages of building up my 2012 4Runner. Has a RTT on it. Located in Sacramento. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some local people who share the love of outdoors and exploring!

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hey OB Community. Finally joined after browsing the site more than a handful of times. I'm currently in the beginning stages of building up my 2012 4Runner. Has a RTT on it. Located in Sacramento. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some local people who share the love of outdoors and exploring!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike ir me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: JCWages

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Welcome to overland Bound! I am your Member Rep, for the Western Region. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike or you can contact our Regional Director @Narbob

Also we have a meetup on the first Saturday of every month, up here in Auburn. 6:00 Pm at the Round Table Pizza on Elm Avenue. Make sure and RSVP in Ralley Points. Look for Gold Country Overland...

Reactions: JCWages

CTO1Mike

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yuba City, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
Welcome, I am up in Yuba City. Would love to see you at the Gold Country meet up!