Wind River Range, Wyoming, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Quigley
Member #

Service Branch
Game Warden
Brand new. So here it goes. My name is Mark. Off the grid kind of guy so this is a big deal for me. I don't participate in social media. Live 43 miles east of Grand Teton Park in the Wind River Mountains of WY. I'm a recently retired game warden, turned fly fishing guide, photographer/writer for fly fishing magazines. Use an xterra with rtt or a pop up truck camper in a 4x4 truck. Love overland tripping, camping, ultralight backpacking, hunting and fishing. For me it's all about finding remote trout rivers, lakes and streams, so use overland concepts to get me there.
Been listening to the pod casts/utube for awhile and like the sound of community and learn much. Thx for them. So I thought I'd join. I do have a website called:
Trout Bumming.com.
If anyone ever needs info on the Absaroka and Wind River Mountains and of course the Teton and Stone, glad to help. Mark

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

You’re among many like minded people here - welcome to OB.

Motivity Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Market, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KQ4CTH
Welcome from SW Florida. I'm a trout bum that retired in salt water. Salt water fly fishing is a whole new world but I'm slowly starting to figure it out. You live in a beautiful part of the country. We hope to make it out your way soon as we attempt to make it to all the National Parks!

Cheers.

Trout Bumming

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Wind River Range, Wyoming, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Quigley
Member #

Service Branch
Game Warden
Thank you spector.
Welcome from SW Florida. I'm a trout bum that retired in salt water. Salt water fly fishing is a whole new world but I'm slowly starting to figure it out. You live in a beautiful part of the country. We hope to make it out your way soon as we attempt to make it to all the National Parks!

Cheers.
Motivity thx. When u get up Yellowstone way look me up. Mayb some remote fly fishing for big Cutts. Mark

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Welcome to OB! Great forum, great people.
I worked for the lodge company at Colter Bay for a summer, it get's in your blood. I really like that area, so much to explore.

Dan.

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
Brand new. So here it goes. My name is Mark. Off the grid kind of guy so this is a big deal for me. I don't participate in social media. Live 43 miles east of Grand Teton Park in the Wind River Mountains of WY. I'm a recently retired game warden, turned fly fishing guide, photographer/writer for fly fishing magazines. Use an xterra with rtt or a pop up truck camper in a 4x4 truck. Love overland tripping, camping, ultralight backpacking, hunting and fishing. For me it's all about finding remote trout rivers, lakes and streams, so use overland concepts to get me there.
Been listening to the pod casts/utube for awhile and like the sound of community and learn much. Thx for them. So I thought I'd join. I do have a website called:
Trout Bumming.com.
If anyone ever needs info on the Absaroka and Wind River Mountains and of course the Teton and Stone, glad to help. Mark
Welcome to OB all the way from Central Florida & Home of that annoying rat the call Mikey Mouse! You'll see this is a gathering world wide of like minded folks who def don't like to be with the hoards of people and like our tranquil solitude. Glad to have you as a part of the family and to see your also a member! Welcome!!!