New Members Dave and Nancy

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

30+ Years experience with 4X4’s in the Wyoming/Colorado high country. Moved into Overlanding about two years ago. Vehicles- 2019 Toyota 4Runner, 1996 Jeep Cherokee (377,800 miles and counting), 1983 Jeep CJ-7. We just love this way of life!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicles. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Make sure to put Gunnison Colorado in August 1-4 on your calendar. First annual ROCKY MOUNTAIN overland RALLY. Hope to see you there. Look for the Black Pearl and stop and say hi.

Reactions: 4Corners4Runner

4Corners4Runner

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Cortez, CO, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Addingt
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicles. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Make sure to put Gunnison Colorado in August 1-4 on your calendar. First annual ROCKY MOUNTAIN overland RALLY. Hope to see you there. Look for the Black Pearl and stop and say hi.
Maybe we can fit this in, next Friday we head west thru Flagstaff, then on to the dog friendly beaches of California ending on the North Rim of the GC. We have a special place we like to wild camp! Did not know about the Rocky Mountain Rally, now I’m excited about this to! D&N

4Corners4Runner

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Cortez, CO, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Addingt
Member #

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Beautiful area you live in. Do the archery elk hunt in San Juan N.F. Near jersey Jim tower.
Leaving Friday for Hemet Ca and then to the coast north of San Diego, then onto the North rim of the GC. We camp in the San Juan’s a lot! Thanks for the welcome!

ScottEtkin

Rank VI
Launch Member

World Traveler I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Etkin
Member #

30+ Years experience with 4X4’s in the Wyoming/Colorado high country. Moved into Overlanding about two years ago. Vehicles- 2019 Toyota 4Runner, 1996 Jeep Cherokee (377,800 miles and counting), 1983 Jeep CJ-7. We just love this way of life!
Welcome from Austin, TX. I'll be headed up that way soon to tuck my daughter into Colorado State University!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

4Corners4Runner

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Cortez, CO, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Addingt
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.
That’s really cool, will utilize!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Welcome to our region. Keep an eye on the Rocky Mountain Rally page. We have some fun events planned Events Archive - Overland Bound

Here is all things Rocky Mountain: U.S. Rocky Mountain (MT ND SD NE KS CO UT WY)

Don't hesitate to reach out to @Anchor Mtn or @Neal A. Tew They are the Member reps for your state.