• HTML tutorial

Jacob Camp

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Burlington Ontario
Member #

Hey everyone My names Jake and i'm new to the forum.
I'm from Burlington, Ontario, Canada.

My first over landing experiences started in Australia when a friend and I decided to buy motorcycles and drive form Byron Bay to Perth. Little did we know 650cc Kawasaki ninjas are not made to to cross the Outback!
My next experience Over landing, I bought a 1994 Mitsubishi Pajero to get me from Cairns to Adelaide. Once I returned back home I bought a 2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade and spent a 2 moths travailing the USA. Now I am looking to buy a Land Rover LR4, I am hoping to make it down to one of the overland Expos this year. You can find photos below.

P.s If there is anyone in Ontario or else where is Canada that is planing to go to the Expo or planing a trip let me know.

Attachments

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Hey everyone My names Jake and i'm new to the forum.
I'm from Burlington, Ontario, Canada.

My first over landing experiences started in Australia when a friend and I decided to buy motorcycles and drive form Byron Bay to Perth. Little did we know 650cc Kawasaki ninjas are not made to to cross the Outback!
My next experience Over landing, I bought a 1994 Mitsubishi Pajero to get me from Cairns to Adelaide. Once I returned back home I bought a 2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade and spent a 2 moths travailing the USA. Now I am looking to buy a Land Rover LR4, I am hoping to make it down to one of the overland Expos this year. You can find photos below.

P.s If there is anyone in Ontario or else where is Canada that is planing to go to the Expo or planing a trip let me know.
Sounds like you have some fun experiences under your belt! Welcome!