Rank III

Enthusiast I

Metuchen, NJ, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Festa
Member #

I'm new to overlanding. I'm looking for advice on outfitting the F150 I bought in Jan 2021 and for places in NJ and NY to get out and learn/practice overland skills. I'm hoping to take the truck on a loop later this year through Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico.truck.jpg

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm new to overlanding. I'm looking for advice on outfitting the F150 I bought in Jan 2021 and for places in NJ and NY to get out and learn/practice overland skills. I'm hoping to take the truck on a loop later this year through Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico.View attachment 191083
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region” This topic might be very helpful for planning your trip West.
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Here is some info to help with your build;

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Welcome! Look in the Build area for ideas, the Q7A might be a place to get answers and last contact your regional for local trails and events....If you do not have the App, maybe get it as well.

Jim

Reactions: kalinut

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I'm new to overlanding. I'm looking for advice on outfitting the F150 I bought in Jan 2021 and for places in NJ and NY to get out and learn/practice overland skills. I'm hoping to take the truck on a loop later this year through Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico.View attachment 191083
Hello John, welcome from Phoenix, trailsoffroad.com for local trails.

Reactions: kalinut