Rank 0

Contributor I

New Hope, PA, USA
First Name
teemu
Last Name
korpijaakko
Hi Gang,

Just joined the forum today. Pretty new to Overlanding as well as 4x4 off-roading. A few weeks ago, a buddy and I touched down in Phoenix, AZ, ran over to Camelback Ford, picked up a 2020 Raptor and made our way into the surrounding desert(s)/trails. The main objective of the trip was to drive the Old Mojave Rd which we managed. Also did Lanfair from south to north as well a bunch of other trails. We tried to stay off-road as much as possible and probably managed 600 out of the first 1000 miles off-road! Fantastic trip. Then there was Vegas, a quick wedding, some more driving, etc. Ended up with tons of off-road trails as well as a drive across 2/3 of the country with my wife and pup!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Gang,

Just joined the forum today. Pretty new to Overlanding as well as 4x4 off-roading. A few weeks ago, a buddy and I touched down in Phoenix, AZ, ran over to Camelback Ford, picked up a 2020 Raptor and made our way into the surrounding desert(s)/trails. The main objective of the trip was to drive the Old Mojave Rd which we managed. Also did Lanfair from south to north as well a bunch of other trails. We tried to stay off-road as much as possible and probably managed 600 out of the first 1000 miles off-road! Fantastic trip. Then there was Vegas, a quick wedding, some more driving, etc. Ended up with tons of off-road trails as well as a drive across 2/3 of the country with my wife and pup!
Welcome to Overland Bound
The Raptor was a good choice for the Mojave Road.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course