Olenewt

Rank 0

Contributor I

Strafford, MO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Newton
Hey all! Glad to be part of the group! I stumbled across the podcast and had to join the group. I have plenty of experience camping and such but only really been close to home and weekends at the river kinda stuff. I have a 2008 toyota tundra and looking to buy my first roof top tent to see how that experience goes. Hope to meet some cool people with common interests as well. Thanks for letting me join. I am from Missouri the Springfield area.

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all! Glad to be part of the group! I stumbled across the podcast and had to join the group. I have plenty of experience camping and such but only really been close to home and weekends at the river kinda stuff. I have a 2008 toyota tundra and looking to buy my first roof top tent to see how that experience goes. Hope to meet some cool people with common interests as well. Thanks for letting me join. I am from Missouri the Springfield area.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representatives to you for local information are @Paris0514, @BlueLineOverland & @Iwata77
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hi Brian! Welcome from NE Oklahoma

Reactions: Olenewt

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Welcome Brian!!