Contributor I

Chula Vista, CA, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Villa
Member #

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Recently retired from Chula Vista, Ca. I drive a 2019 Chevy Silverado Trail Boss. While looking around the net, I decided to purchase a rooftop tent. Didn’t realize the Overland Community with this big.

Looking forward to venturing out

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Recently retired from Chula Vista, Ca. I drive a 2019 Chevy Silverado Trail Boss. While looking around the net, I decided to purchase a rooftop tent. Didn’t realize the Overland Community with this big.

Welcome!

Reactions: jramonv69

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-san-diego-overland-bound-monthly-meet-03-22-2018.13317/

This is San Diego Overland Bound Trail Run page.

West US - San Diego Overland Bound Trail Runs

If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: jramonv69

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
Hello,

Welcome aboard!