Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Tory
Last Name
Payne
Member #

Hey everyone, member here joined at Overland Expo West. Look forward to meeting some new folks. Currently in Rio Rancho, NM.

Rig: 2017 Toyota 4runner Trd off road
Dobinsons 2.5" lift
Black Rhino Bantam 17x8.5 Olive
Cali Raised Off Road Sliders
Baja Ladder
LFD Off Road Roof rack and Skid
Falken Wildpeak AT3 265/70/17IMG_20190524_100710_981.jpegIMG_20190524_100710_979.jpegIMG_20190513_201038_648.jpeg

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Tory (@p4.adventure , welcome from Oklahoma. Glad you found us at Expo and decided to join. We just had another new member join from Northern NM (@zznalg ) who's looking to get out with someone more experienced. Perhaps you'll could get together.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Reactions: p4.adventure

p4.adventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Tory
Last Name
Payne
Member #

Hello Tory (@p4.adventure , welcome from Oklahoma. Glad you found us at Expo and decided to join. We just had another new member join from Northern NM (@zznalg ) who's looking to get out with someone more experienced. Perhaps you'll could get together.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
Thank you for the welcome and information.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
I'd like to check out Black bear and Imogene around my birthday but I'm told Fj summit may be around that time and get pretty crowded.
I'm supposed to be there around that time too. I'll check.

However, in case you're not aware, it's been a crazy snow year here. Those trails might not be opened by then.

p4.adventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Tory
Last Name
Payne
Member #

I'm supposed to be there around that time too. I'll check.

However, in case you're not aware, it's been a crazy snow year here. Those trails might not be opened by then.
Oh yeah, this weather season has been pretty crazy. I've made slight backup plans for Moab if the weather happens to be better there.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Oh yeah, this weather season has been pretty crazy. I've made slight backup plans for Moab if the weather happens to be better there.
The weather will probably be nice in Ouray area, it's just the lingering snow pack on the high elevation 4wd roads that's the problem. Moab will be hot.