Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi all. I'm new to the overland community. I live in SW Washington State, my rig is a 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0. I'm currently finding storage solutions before my trip to Montana. My background is 20 year retired Navy Seabee.

Respectfully

Leonard (Tater) Schilling
Welcome from NW Washington! Make sure to check out the local forums for meet ups and events. The NW Overland Rally is happening here soon (June 20th-23rd), and is an awesome event. OB members will have a dedicated campground as well. Glad your here!

Best Regards,
Gabriel Bozeman

Schillinglj

Rank 0

Contributor I

Washington State
First Name
LEONARD
Last Name
SCHILLING
Member #

Thank you. I'll keep an eye out for upcoming meetings. Hoping to make it to the Rally in Plains. We're do I find out more information about the designated OB campground.

Respectfully

Leonard

Welcome from NW Washington! Make sure to check out the local forums for meet ups and events. The NW Overland Rally is happening here soon (June 20th-23rd), and is an awesome event. OB members will have a dedicated campground as well. Glad your here!

Best Regards,
Gabriel Bozeman

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all. I'm new to the overland community. I live in SW Washington State, my rig is a 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0. I'm currently finding storage solutions before my trip to Montana. My background is 20 year retired Navy Seabee.

Respectfully

Hello Leonard and welcome to the OB crew neighbor. Nice Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. Also Navy veteran.

Reactions: Schillinglj

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Thank you. I'll keep an eye out for upcoming meetings. Hoping to make it to the Rally in Plains. We're do I find out more information about the designated OB campground.

Respectfully

Leonard
I am unsure actually! I will not be attending this year's event due to schedules. @Jedi will know.

Schillinglj

Rank 0

Contributor I

Washington State
First Name
LEONARD
Last Name
SCHILLING
Member #

Hello Leonard and welcome to the OB crew neighbor. Nice Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. Also Navy veteran.
Thank you, it's a work in progress. Also thank you for your service as well.

Respectfully

Leonard

Reactions: Chadlyb

Nemisys

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Vancouver, WA
First Name
John
Last Name
Root
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7NEM

Respectfully

Welcome! Vantucky here :)

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome from Central Texas and thanks for your service. Former USAF, here.

Reactions: Schillinglj

mjherron

Rank V

Member III

Smithville, Missouri, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Herron
Member #

Respectfully

Welcome to Overland Bound from Missouri! Thank you for your service. 24 year retired Navy Corpsman.