• You may have noticed, things have changed round here! If you would like more information about the recent changes, please visit this post:

Software & Migration Update

• Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!

Chadlyb

Rank VI
Supporter

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello I’m excited to be onboard with the overland bound crew!
I’m located in Arizona
I drive a 2011 fj and a 1999 4 runner
I’ve been off-roading for most of my life but every vehicle has different challenges and I’m always learning and seeing new things!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicles for adventure platforms...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Irishnsk

Graeman

Rank V

Influencer I

Phoenix, Arizona 85053
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Welcome to the forum and Overland Bound my fellow AZ member. The AZ group is planning a get together camping weekend here in the very near future - Jan/Feb timeframe.

Bucksoverland

Rank I

Traveler II

18902Doylestown, PA, USA
Member #

I’m located in Arizona
I’ve been off-roading for most of my life but every vehicle has different challenges and I’m always learning and seeing new things!
Welcome to OB! (I’m brand new as well) I’m looking at building up a 4Runner now...I might need some help!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Advocate III

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
I’m located in Arizona
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions message your Regional Director @brien

brien

Southwest Regional Director
Staff member
Supporter +

Advocate II

Tucson, AZ
Member #

Ham Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome, I'm based out of Tucson! We have a very strong membership here in Arizona. Come say hello in the Arizona Overlanders thread, that's the main jumping off point where events in our state are typically discussed and planned.